· Learn which EA games you can return with the Great Game Guarantee, our Origin refund policy. We stand by our games. If you’re not completely in love with your purchase, we will make it right.
Origin’s Great Game Guarantee allows you to return games for a full refund. You can return the game for whatever reason you like. “If you don’t love it, return it”, encourages Origin’s website. However, not all games are eligible for this guarantee.
· Origin’s “Great Game Guarantee” applies to all games published by EA itself and a few third-party games. If you’re not happy with a game purchase, you can return it for a refund—just
Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within fourteen days from your date of purchase, or within fourteen days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can't play it due to technical reasons within EA's control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of
· What are your thoughts about Origin? I bet your opinion might change just a little after you find out about the NEW Origin great game guarantee in which you can get a FULL REFUND on Origin games
· Get the details on The Origin Great Game Guarantee- our refund policy for full-game digital downloads. With great games, comes great responsibility. While we can't guarantee that you'll never
If you would like to return and/or request a refund for a full game download published by Electronic Arts but purchased from a third-party retail store, contact the retailer where you made the purchase to inquire about the retailer's return or refund policies. About Your Refund Under the Great Game Guarantee Refund Policy
Usually, if you buy software online, you're kind of stuck with it. But today, EA has set a new policy for games on Origin: you can return game downloads for full refunds within 24 hours of the
· You can order from the online Origin Store or through the Origin client. Order a game through Go to Browse or search for a game you want and click on the game tile to view more details. Click Buy or Pre-order Now. You can also add a game to your wishlist here, or you can give the game as a gift to one of your Origin friends.
That way you could return your PC version of the game, get your money back and purchase the PS4 version of the game. -Mai PS: As this is a Battlefield 1 question, I'm moving your thread to the Battlefield 1 boards.
Yeah i understand that alot of games can be beaten in under 24 hours, but maybe if there was a policy where you could return a game after 24 hours granted you havent activated/stared the game. Once you start the game up you cant return it but if you buy a game maybe you have second thoughts about it and you can return it before starting it up.
It's dubbed the Origin Great Game Guarantee, and customers who are unsatisfied with their purchases can now apply for a refund.
Please sign into your EA account to proceed. Log In. BROWSE GAMES Origin ANSWERS HQ ABOUT JOBS
You can check the status of your refund in your Order History on your Origin account. Currently, the option is only available to games that are published by EA and purchased through Origin, which means non-EA published games and DLC purchased from Origin is not eligible for a refund.
Solved: Hi i was just wondering if i could get a refund on origin access as i just bought it and i decided i might just buy the game outright with
That's probably because Origin refund is (according to their site) only for EA games, so they don't need to force other companies to use their rules. Plus less refund costs (when you buy Far Cry 4, to get refund money would have to go like this: you-EA-Ubisoft-EA-you, and for every "-" banks/creditcard-companies will want their cut).
We Stand By Our Games. If you don't love it, return it. EA full game downloads purchased on Origin are eligible for a full refund.
· Good news, Origin customers - as a gesture of goodwill, EA has launched a new initiative offering timed refunds for EA published games bought on its digital distribution system.
· We hope every game you play on Origin will meet this high bar, and we're happy to say that starting today, we can guarantee that we'll make things right if you decide the game you just bought didn
I can see that the order is not under the G3 refund policy currently so we it is not possible to refund Great Game Guarantee allows you to return EA digital game downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from
Your friend can't refund a game that you gifted to him, since he didn't actually make the purchase himself. I believe you would have to make that refund request.
· How purchase any games on Origin,,, is your new destination for browsing, buying, downloading and playing your favorite games. You’ll get the best content from EA – on a PC or a
· Choose the game or DLC in Origin that you’d like to send to a friend or family member, and we’ll send it right to their Game Library. You can grab a new teammate for a game you love, send the perfect gift for a special occasion, or just be an awesome friend.
If you purchase a new EA game within 30 days of its release date and cannot play it due to server issues, bugs, or other technical reasons within EA’s control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of
But today, EA has set a new policy for games on Origin: you can return game downloads for full refunds within 24 hours of the first time you launch the game, within seven days from when you
· Now I want to refund the game which should be possible as the refund policy states " Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game ". But when I tried to refund the game it just says " You don't have any games that qualify for a refund right now." which is bullshit as i launched the game for the first time just 1 or 2 hours ago.
· Electronic Arts would really like you to stop hating the company and start using Origin, its digital delivery service for PC games. As such, EA is now allowing refunds on its own first-party games
I bought Outdoor Retreat with a Origin $20 gift card and I have owned the pack since January 16, Therefor, I have owned the pack for over 14 days. If anyone can help me, I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance! I want to know to! My daughter bought the pack without me knowing and now i cant refund it! The game refund thing on ea doesn't
EA Will Actually Let Customers Request A Refund On Digital Games Purchased Through Origin PM EDT By Mary Beth Quirk @marybethquirk fun with refunds ea electronic arts
Solved: Really wish I could order more than one game. where can i find a shopping cart on the new origin? I dont want to charge my credit card $
Get great PC and Mac games on Origin. Play the latest RPGs, shooters, Sims games & more. Try before you buy demos and trials and score totally free games!
Fortunately, if it’s an EA title, chances are good that you’ll be able to activate it on Origin and treat it as if you purchased it there. Inside of Origin’s main menu, an option named “Redeem Product Code” can be found. As alluded to above, if you own an EA game on disc, the code found inside the packaging could be used (or rather
If there are any games you’d consider buying from Origin, but would like to have the option of a refund if you don’t like it, I suppose this would work for you. I didn’t find out how long you’d have to get a refund, presumably there is a limit to how long they would let you try a game. This would also be useful if there is a game that you aren’t totally sure how well it will run on
You can request a refund for nearly any purchase on Steam—for any reason. Maybe your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements; maybe you bought a game by mistake; maybe you played the title for an hour and just didn't like it. It doesn't matter.
How To Request A Refund. Valve will, upon request via , issue a refund for any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 if you fall outside of the refund rules we've described, you can submit a request and we'll take a look at it.
Yesterday I bought Battlefront 2 and downloaded it, but didnt play it. Now about an hour or two ago I launched the game for the first time. Now I want to refund the game which should be possible as the refund policy states " Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game ".
“Origin On the House will be retired and games will no longer be offered through the program,” a spokesperson from EA told us. “This change won’t affect any games you downloaded from the service prior to that date—those are yours to keep forever.”
· Origin got a refund option, but it got a limit to it, i am unsure about how long you can have the game and after that period refund it. i think it was 7 days or so Virre87 Enlisted:
You do not have 7 days to play the game before you decide whether you want to keep it or get your money back. Once you launch it, you have 24 hours. Thanks to Frisbee_Fran for posting this! Once you launch it, you have 24 hours.
Can you get refunds for gifted games? I have two questions about Steam. 1) If I buy a game as a gift on Steam, then I pay for it and it's in my inventory, can I get a refund for it with Steam's new refund policy if I haven't gifted it to anyone and if I haven't redeemed it yet?
The answer is yes, you can refund.(only if you meet the requirements, obviously) I bought syndicate when it first came out, but I didn't want to pay $60 for it and it didn't run too well, so I decided to wait and get it on sale or whatever. I had exactly 2 hours of playtime, and the refund was improved within 5 minutes.
Solved: I'm not happy with the Sims 4 game pre ordered with orgin, how do I get a refund for it. There is no link on the history page for refunds?
· Where can I buy EA PC digital download games? Origin is the easiest way to buy your favorite EA games to start your own game library. Origin is a free gaming service that connects you with your friends and the games you play from anywhere, across multiple devices. Origin also helps you discover great games from some of the world's other leading
ebays a steam will refund your game . not really a problem is it that depends, people who prepurchaced GTA 5 and got the shark card or something couldnt refund because they had gotten another item worth real money or something, I cant remeber the whole story off hand, so he may run into trouble if he got fallout and the controller in some weird bundle thing.
No, refunding a game will not prevent you from buying it again. However, the time played when you did own the game, will count if you try to refund the game again. Basicaly if you tried it for and hour, refunded the game, bought it a year letter and played for another hour, that would be two hours of play time and you would not be able to
· You would have to contact EA Support, DLC is not a full game and falls outside the Origin Great Game Guarantee. But you may find an understanding member on ea support who does something. They are the only ones with account level access, try speaking to them via live chat.
Now about an hour or two ago I launched the game for the first time. Now I want to refund the game which should be possible as the refund policy states " Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game ". But when I tried to refund the game it just says " You don't have any games that qualify for a refund right now
· How to Refund a Game on Steam. If you bought a game on Steam that did not meet your expectations, Steam does have a policy for issuing refunds. It's a simple process that involves requesting a refund via an online form. If your refund is
9. CAN I GET A REFUND FOR A GIFT I'VE RECEIVED? Since you did not pay for the games yourself, we can offer you a replacement game of equal or lesser value, as a form of store credit. If the person who purchased the gift prefers to receive a full refund, this is possible, however they should contact us about this separately. CAN I GET A
can you refund games on origin